Skip to main content

Know Where You Stand

When we know who we believe in everything changes. We know know who we fight for, live for, and die for. When that is in perspective we then know where we stand. That stance is the most important place to figure out. You are either on the right side or the wrong side of the battle field. If you truly believe you will be down in the trenches and fox holes of this world fighting for your Savior and His cause. When we discover who we believe in we find out who we are. That first step is the hardest but the most significant.  We must believe in Jesus Christ.  Sometimes we believe in ourselves so much there is no Christ in our life. Who do you believe in?

"I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me." John 5:30

"He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?”
And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.”
Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep."  John 21:17

"For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day." 2 Tim. 1:12 

Jesus knew who He believed. Paul knew in whom he believed. Peter knew in whom he believed. Do you? Keep working hard and fighting for lost souls! :) 

Gal. 1:3-5




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Effects

Make sure you are taking into account eternity with every choice you make about fun and pleasure. We will all be held accountable. As a family, we want to cultivate an environment that continually produces good wholesome fun. “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.” 1 Corinthians 5:10 NKJV

Complaining

Complaining means it is about me. Life in Christ is not about us. Our Christian walk is about God and our neighbor. We do not get the privilege of complaining as blessed servant slaves of righteousness.  We must think twice before we speak our complaints.  (Phil. 2:14-16; Lk. 10:27)

Be Careful Judging

Judgment is wrong. Righteous judgement is not. That is, we can evaluate others lives based on the word and go to their aid when they are struggling. However, the final judgment call is by our Master.  God makes that ruling on judgement day. Be careful lest you be found making the final judgement on someone. (Romans 14:4) “Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.” Romans 14:4 NKJV